This is the current route I am planning on taking for my trip to Arkansas next month. I plan on hitting up some state parks and other places of interest on my way up to Heber Springs where I plan to do some trout fishing.
View Larger Map
So far I plan to visit:
- Little Missouri River - Possibly some trout fishing
- Mount Nebo State Park
- Petit Jean State Park
- Pinnacle Mountain State Park
- Little Red River in Heber Springs - Trout fishing for a few days
- Possibly a day trip to some other places in the area
- Carpenter Dam on Lake Catherine / Hamilton - Trout Fishing
- Return home to Texas
Let me know if you have any places I should see on or near this route! I am also looking for some great places to eat on this trip.